Rubi Tile Cutter TP-102-T 102cm Pull Model
or 4 payments of $138.75 with Learn more
TP-T manual cutters are ideal for cutting porcelain tiles (BIa type). They include a highly impact-resistant monoguided system, which gives them a very long life.
These manual cutters are designed for intensive work with any type of ceramic tile.
- Single guide system highly resistant to impacts. Longer life
- Breaking system with height adjustment. Optimal separation for each thickness.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Long-lasting laser engraved square.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for quick and precise measurement of angular cuts.
- Reinforced breaking feet*.
- Lateral stop for repetitive and accurate cuts.
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Base supplement for large formats tiles.
- Designed to be used by pulling the handle.
- Strong ergonomic RUBIFLEX handle.
- Thickness adjustment system with 3 positions (6-9 mm./9-12 mm./12-20 mm.)*.
- Ø 7/8"(22mm) scoring wheel included. (Ref. 18914)
- Compatible with scoring wheel ref 1901
- Max cutting length - 102 cm
- Diagonal cutting length - 70x70 cm
- Cutting height - 5-20 mm
- Separator power - 1000 kg
- Ref. - 11901
- EAN-13 - 8413797119015