The RUBI sponge float with replaceable handle range covers all the needs of professional ceramic tile fitters in the cleaning phase of grouting and finishing work.
The RUBI SUPERPRO sponge float with replaceable handle range consists of a comprehensive and diverse range of models, all of them adapted to each situation:
- The SUPERPRO sponge float, made of flexible polyester-based polyurethane, has a medium level of absorption and is ideal for general cleaning of all surfaces, being compatible with the use of acid-based cleaning products.
- The SWEEPEX® sponge float is made of flexible polyester-based polyurethane, has a high degree of absorption and high abrasion resistance, and is ideal for cleaning all surfaces, especially the coarsest ones. Its use with acid-based products is not recommended.
RUBI really knows the needs of ceramic tile fitters, and has therefore created the PLUS version within its SUPERPRO range of sponges, with longitudinal cuts on one side of the sponge to facilitate and improve the collection of sediment and dirt.
All of the interchangeable bases of the 30 x 13.5 cm SUPERPRO sponge floats are adaptable to the ergonomic handle (ref. 22912). They are also compatible with other brands.
SWEEPEX® is a trademark registered by its owners.
- Floats for grout cleaning and finishing of joints.
- Interchangeable bases adaptable to ergonomic handle (Ref. 22912) and also to other brands.
- Available with sponges of different levels of absorption and abrasion resistance. High safety anchoring system
- PLUS models have cuts for increased drag on the dirt.