The range of RUBI manual diamond polishing pads is ideal for edge grinding and polishing, both for surface cuts of natural stone and ceramic tiles.
- The RUBI manual diamond polishing pads are semi-flexible diamond and their EVA body means they have excellent adaptation to the user’s hand. The grip has a side slit that increases the ergonomics of the block and reduces hand fatigue during use.
- The manual diamond polishing pads are designed to work manually on those areas where access with electrical tools is very complicated, such as interior angles, hollow areas or corners and for roughing and smoothing of chipped or sharp edges.
- RUBI manual diamond rubber polishing pads can be used for dry work but wet use is recommended, whether by wetting the pad or providing a continuous source of cooling.
- The range of RUBI manual diamond rubber polishing pads comes in different particle sizes to perform various works of polishing and finishing. It is very important that the polishing work is staggered, using the different grits in succession. Starting with the larger-sized grain to the smallest.
- In grinding and/or edge smoothing work, the movement of the block should always be from the top part (most visible) to the bottom part. Thus, the risk of chipping or damage of material is reduced.
The functions of the various grits are:
#60, #120 and #200 for smoothing.
#400 for polishing.
For a better finish, you need to be more insistent with the larger-sized grits.
The dimensions of the rubber pad diamond plate for polishing are 55x90 mm.
The dimensions of the rubber pad are 58x94x30 mm.