Rubi DryGres Kit 4 M14 (28,35,43,68mm) includes Drilling Guide
or 4 payments of $101.45 with Learn more
The DRYGRES kits are the most economical solution for users who need to carry out dry cut drilling, with different diameters and in any type of ceramic tile. The DRYGRES range of diamond drill bits are recommended for drilling of all types of ceramic tiles, especially porcelain tiles and other wall materials such as marble and granite.
This DRYGRES kit is composed of:
- MULTIDRILL guide
- 28mm, 35mm, 43mm and 68mm diamond drill bits
- DRYGRES kits are mainly designed for the ceramic tile fixer to get the best results when performing the necessary drilling for water tapping points, sewers, electrical connections etc
- DRYGRES diamond drill bits are for dry cutting and can be used, thanks to their connection with a M14 thread, directly with a grinder or non-percussive power drill, by using the drill adaptor (ref. 05976)
- The average life of DRYGRES 20-75 mm drill bits is 60 holes
- The average life of the drill bits ALWAYS depends on the type of material, its thickness and proper cooling and use
- The drilling depth of DRYGRES drill bits is 36 mm
- The DRYGRES drill bits (diameters 20-75 mm) have a lateral opening which improves the cooling of the drill and facilitates the removal of solid residues after each drilling. Before further drilling we must ensure that the drill bit is clean and free of any obstruction
- The maximum speed of use for DRYGRES diamond drill bits is 14000 rpm.
Warranty: 24 Months