The DRYGRES range of diamond drill bits are recommended for drilling of all types of ceramic tiles, especially porcelain tiles, and other wall materials such as marble and granite. In the DRYGRES range of drill bits, RUBI has used VACUUM BRAZED technology, which increases resistance to temperature and friction, to fix the diamond particles in the cutting area.
- DRYGRES drill bits, diameters 6-12 mm. They are perfect for installing bathroom accessories or any type of decoration accessory on ceramic surfaces. Other diameters in the EASYGRES diamond bit range from 20-75 mm. They are mainly designed for the ceramic tile fixer to get the best results when performing the necessary drilling for water tapping points, sewers, electrical connections etc.
- DRYGRES diamond drill bits are for dry cutting and can be used, thanks to their connection with a M14 thread, directly with a grinder or non-percussive power drill, by using the drill adaptor (ref. 05976)
- The average life of the DRYGRES drill bits varies according to the diameter. In diameters of 6-12 mm the average life is 25 holes and in the DRYGRES from 20-75 mm the average life is 60 holes
- The average life of the drill bits ALWAYS depends on the type of material, its thickness and proper cooling and use
- The drilling depth of DRYGRES drill bits is 36 mm
- In diameters of 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm, the DRYGRES contain wax inside. This wax melts while using the drill bit and facilitates cooling and the evacuation of drilling remains (if the wax runs out, the drill bit can continue working. Only the total loss of the diamond indicates the end of the life of the drill bit).
- The DRYGRES drill bits (diameters 20-75 mm) have a lateral opening which improves the cooling of the drill and facilitates the removal of solid residues after each drilling. Before further drilling we must ensure that the drill bit is clean and free of any obstruction.
- The maximum speed of use for DRYGRES diamond drill bits is 14000 rpm
Warranty: 24 Months