Model Number: 52960 - DCX-250 XPERT 1250
- RUBI's best performing professional electric cutter, designed to guarantee maximum stability and perfect cuts
- This system also incorporates a high-performance plunge effect, allowing the cutting height to be adjusted to the user's needs.
- The design includes a highly reinforced aluminium chassis with an innovative triple beam system and steel fronts to improve the stability and rigidity of the entire chassis
- Its C3 Python system ensures more efficient cooling and cleaning of the blade, extending the performance and life of the blade and improving cutting accuracy while reducing spatter
- Reinforced handles and off-road wheels which provide a better experience in transporting and handling and includes folding and reinforced legs with a quick locking system and a safety device that prevents involuntary folding during work
- Equipped with its ZERO DUST system, patented and certified which allows, thanks to the reduction of respirable dust particles that are generated during cutting, safe exposure to silica from ceramic materials and natural stones.
- Type: Electric
- Motor Size: 2 HP
- Length of Cut: 1250mm
- Max Cutting Thickness: 60mm *maximum cutting thickness will vary depending upon material
- RPM: 2750
- Blade Diameter: 250mm
- Comes with Blade: No
- Plunge Cut Facility: Yes
- Weight: 88kg
- Dimensions: L/H/W 1900mm x 900mm x 800mm
- Warranty: 24 months
Applicable Material: Intensive cutting of porcelain stoneware tiles (BIa), and any other type of ceramic tile (BIIa / BIIb / BIII / AIb), while allowing an occasional cutting of pieces of natural stone.