Maxisil A is a high self adhesion silicone which cures on exposure to air humidity. It has a broad variety of interior and exterior construction applications. Designed especially for expansion joints for use in all sanitary areas, ceramic tiles in bathrooms, kitchens and flooring sectors.
- Can be used for interior and exterior areas
- Built-in fungicides for mould resistance and can be used for both exterior and interior areas
- Excellent weather ability, resistant to ageing, UV radiation and is resistant to chemicals and temperature
- Primerless adhesion to clean, dry surfaces such as ceramics, glass, acrylics, aluminium, painted wood with very good tooling properties
- An acid cure silicone recommended for all ceramic tiled areas
- Time saving with easy cleanup system
- Comes in a variety of colours
Quantity chart for Maxisil A ceramic silicone. *metres per 300/310ml per cartridge
Note: These values are approximate and serve as a rough guide for right-angled joints. The depth of the joints is measured to the rear of the profile.
The authorised dimensions of the joints are governed by DIN 18540. Accordingly all exterior expansion and connection joints must have a minimum width of 10mm and a maximum width of 35mm. Up to a width of 15mm the depth of the joint should correspond to the width. If the width of the joint exceeds 15mm, then the depth should be approx. 2/3 of its width.
Note to purchaser: The colours displayed should be used as a guide only and may differ from the actual colour due to lighting quality, screen and image resolution. Please check the colour before opening the product, no claims will be acknowledged once the product has been opened.