Gripset E60 - 2 Part Waterbase Epoxy Primer 10 Litre Kit
or 4 payments of $43.33 with Learn more
Water based epoxy primer and protective coating against moisture penetration and rising damp. Can be used directly over damp mineral-based surfaces and newly laid "green" concrete. Provides a compatible surface for applying membrane, adhesive and other decorative finishes directly over. Prevents rising damp and moisture ingress. A non-flammable and odourless primer that is compatible in bonding the surfaces for Gripset membranes and other finishes.
- Moisture barrier to negative sides of underground wall structures to prevent moisture ingress (basements, lift pits, retaining walls etc)
- Protective primer over concrete and mineral surfaces containing residual dampness, enabling the application of finished coatings without blistering or delamination
- Protection against rising damp and efflorescence on wall and floor surfaces to enable direct fixing of vinyl, carpet, tiles, timber, levelling compounds, screeds etc
- Concrete, masonry surfaces, renders, screeds.
- Concrete blocks and aerated concrete.
Wet - Part A & B: Light Grey
Dry: Semi-gloss. Matte when aged
4-litre Kit: Part A & Part B in 2 litre plastic pails
10-litre Kit: Part A & Part B in 5 litre plastic pails
Vapour Block Primer: 1 litre/3m2
Moisture Barrier: 2 x coat of 1 litre/3m2 per coat
Recoat: 2-4 hours
Finishes: 24 hours
Full Cure: 7 days