Ardex Silicone SE 310ml
Ardex SE is an acetic flexible silicone for use in tile movement and connecting joints.
- Elastic – withstands 25% total movement of original joint width
- Contains fungicides to combat mould growth
- Colour matched to popular grout and sanitary ware
- UV resistant – use indoors or outdoors
- Suitable for wet areas such as showers and where underfloor heating is present
- Low VOC content – meets Green Building Council of Australia Green Star IEQ-13 requirements
- ARDEX SE bonds well to ceramic tiles, glass, enamel, anodized aluminium, granite, porcelain, laminated bench tops and sanitary acrylics
(Not recommended for other natural stones, e.g. marble, travertine and limestones)
- Approximately 12 lineal metres per cartridge with a 5 x 5mm joint size.
COVERAGE: Coverage will vary according to joint width and depth, as well as the type and method of application. The figures below can be used as a guide for flat joints -
Note to purchaser: The colours displayed should be used as a guide only and may differ from the actual colour due to lighting quality, screen and image resolution. Please check the colour before opening the product, no claims will be acknowledged once the product has been opened.