Sigma Tile Cutter Art-3B4-670mm
Designed to be used by professional and DIY, the Sigma 3B4 is Sigma's latest 65cm tile cutter. With a broad base to support porcelain and ceramic tiles, it is the professional tile cutter of choice.
The main characteristices of this tile cutter is its precision, low weight and ability to easily cut most common porcelain and ceramic tiles up to 20mm thick. Cutting of the tile is achieved by placing the tile against the measurement arm which can swivel in both directions up to 45 degrees allowing a neat and clean cut at any chosen.
The cutting handle is used to score and snap the tile. Scoring the tile by pulling the cutting wheel down the face of the tile towards the operator and snapping the tile by pushing the handle down towards the tile base.
Major benefits of using a Sigma tile cutter made in Italy are:
- Every Sigma tile cutter comes with a full 5 year manufactures warranty
- Precision cutting of most quality ceramic and porcelain tiles
- Quality materials, all machines are made of high grade aluminium and steel
- The cutting wheel is made from Tungsten steel and is easily replaceable when and if required by the user
- Plastic feet are mounted to the bottom of the breaking arm to ensure no damage to the tile surface during the breaking process
- Fast, clean accurate cuts are easily achievable with minimal training
A full range of genuine Sigma parts are available and supplied by Tilers Online. There are optional accessories such as titanium cutting wheels, carrying cases (for models up to 77cm) and additional gauging square for the measuring arm for most models