TP-T manual cutters are ideal for cutting porcelain tiles (BIa type). They include a highly impact-resistant monoguide system, which gives them a very long life. The ergonomic handle of TP-T manual cutters is adapted to a working system by pulling the handle and includes a retractable height-adjustable breaker which allows working with ceramic tiles 5 to 20 mm thick*, with a breaking power of 1000 kg.
All models in the range of TP-T manual cutters feature a central pivot swivel square for quick and precise measurement of angular cuts. Thanks to the lateral stop, the ceramic tiler can make repetitive cuts very easily and with maximum precision.
RUBI TP-T manual cutters have a high strength two-layer aluminium base with a shock absorption effect, and lateral supports for large tiles. Unlike the TP-S tile cutter, with this one we work in a different position, behind the machine and pulling the handle towards us.
The TP-T tile cutters work with a 22 mm scoring wheel, made of long-lasting tungsten carbide. This allows us to adapt to each material with a very versatile and effective scoring wheel diameter. All these features make these manual cutters very simple machines to use, whilst also durable and lightweight. TP-T manual cutters do not require great care or need any maintenance because the guides do not require lubrication.
- Single guide system highly resistant to impacts. Longer life
- Separator set with height adjustment. Optimum separation for each thickness.
- Central pivot swivel square for quick & precise measurements of angular cuts.
- Long-lasting laser engraved square.
- For intensive cutting of ceramic tile, ideal for Porcelain tiles.
- New and improved version of the popular Rubi TI-66-T tile cutter.
- Ideal for cutting porcelain tiles and intensive cutting of ceramic tiles.
- Single guide rail with multi-point breaker and angular measurement.
- Single guide rail is highly resistant to impact - for longer life.
- Ergonomic Rubiflex handle with incorporated separator - for greater speed and ease of use.
- Cuts "backwards" with "pull" action.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Lateral stop for accurate repetitive cuts.
- Two-layer base with shock absorption effect.
- Base accessory for large formats.
- Carrying handle.
Length Cut of: 660 mm
Max Cutting Thickness: 20 mm
Max Tile Diagonal Cutting Length: 460 x 460 mm
Adjustable Diagonal Cutting Arm: Yes
Blade/Wheel Diameter: 12 mm
Comes with Blade/Wheel: Yes
Weight: 12 kg
Warranty: 24 months
Country of Manufacture: Spain