RUBI TILE CUTTER | FAST 85 WITH SOFT CASE
With the FAST range of manual cutters, RUBI proves once again that their products offer the professional ceramic tile installer the latest technology in design and production.
FAST manual cutters are lightweight thanks to their new base, made of extruded aluminium, and are very versatile in cutting various types of ceramic tiles, due to their structural strength and breaking power.
Generally suitable for cutting ceramic tiles, FAST manual cutters have a mobile breaker assembly, much more rigid and stable for easy scoring of the materials to be cut. Their POM sliders offer high rigidity and precision in scoring, while reducing friction with the guides.
The FAST manual cutting guides are made of steel, calibrated and rectified to ensure accuracy and dimensional stability, and are chrome-plated to ensure maximum durability. With a diameter of 18 mm, the FAST manual cutting guides by RUBI favour greater torsional strength, both in scoring and at the moment of cutting ceramic tiles.
Available in two models, with cutting capacities of 65 cm and 85 cm, respectively, FAST manual cutters include four lateral supports, fully adjustable to the position of the ceramic tile, offering the professional tile fixer better securing and stability of the ceramic tile, especially in large formats.
The FAST range is adapted to work with 6 interchangeable RUBI scoring wheels (included), 8 and 10 mm in diameter, and allowing best results in the most common ceramic materials.
In addition, all FAST manual cutter models include a lateral stop and square at 45 ° to make repetitive and diagonal cuts quickly and easily, and a practical travel bag made of a high-strength fabric which allows the transport of the manual cutter, by hand or slung across your back.
Another point to note is that RUBI offers a 2 year guarantee period on all products in the catalogue. For members of the Club RUBI we offer a free extra guarantee extension on some products at no cost, in addition to regularly sending you information about our promotions and news. For more information, go to our website and fill out the registration form completely free.
- Extruded aluminum base.
- New rigid and stable separator assembly facilitating shredded.
- Reinforced guides 18 mm. Generates more resilient.
- Four side brackets for a great additional clamping.
- Foams wider base.
- Chromed steel guides with anti-rust treatment.
- Lateral stop with 45° square.
- Base for correct support of the tile.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4"(6mm) to 13/32" (10mm).
- Ø1/4" (6mm) scoring wheel included.
- Two-layer base with shock absorption.
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.
- Brand: Rubi
- Type: Manual
- Length of Cut: 850mm
- Max Cutting Thickness: 12mm
- Max Tile Diagonal Cutting Length: 600mm x 600mm
- Adjustable Diagonal Cutting Arm: No
- Blade/Wheel Diameter: 6mm
- Comes with Blade/Wheel: Yes
- Plunge Cut Facility: No
- Weight: 8.50 kg
- Applicable Material:
Warranty: 24 months
Country of Manufacture: Spain
Max. Cutting Length (mm) 850
Max. Diagonal Tile Size (mm) 600 x 600
Max. Cutting Thickness 12
Diagonal Arm No
Carry Case Yes
Cutting Style Push
Includes Cutting Wheel Yes