iQTS244 Dustless Dry Cutting Tile Saw with Built In Vacuum System
Stop dealing with the pain of cutting wet! If you've been in the industry for any amount of time, you're well aware of the hassles of cutting with water, well those hassles are now a thing of the past! No long will you have to set up in the driveway or the backyard, you won't have to worry about setting up tarps or being close to a decent water source, nor do you have to worry about the messy and time-consuming clean up of slurry and contaminated water - The iQTS244 is here to save you time and money!
The cyclone technology in the vacuum will capture up to 99.5% of all dust generated while cutting, separating the dust into large debris, fine and superfine dust particles using the 3-stage filtration system. Which all equates to you saving easily over 1 hour per day in costly set-up and cleanup time, while also keeping the operator dry. Combining the fully-integrated dust collection with the power of a top-of-the-line tile saw results in the ultimate saw for professional tradesmen.
No water? No problem! The pro's all know that heat is a factor, so how can you cut tiles dry without water? It's all in the Q-Drive™ blade with it's cool cut technology. The Q-Drive™ has a proprietary composition of diamond concentration, metal type and flange thickness which cuts cool while reducing vibration and movement. It's been specifically engineered to cut tiles dry while keeping the blade cool to the touch, which also stops any warping or wandering - to give you the precision cuts that easily match the quality of a wet saw! Along with the aid of the built-in vacuum to air cool the blade and remove debris, you'll never have to worry about over-heating.
- Cut ceramic, porcelain and stone tiles with complete ease.
- Cut up to 25mm deep tiles while still effectively extracting 99.5% of debris.
- Q-Drive™ blade with cool cut technology so you can cut for hours continuously.
- Easy to transport and ideal for any location.
- Quick breakdown with next to no cleanup.
- Set-up where you're tiling - Measure and cut with no walking.
- Integrated dust collection captures up to 99.5% of hazardous silica dust.
- Cut dry while protecting the health and safety of your workforce.
- Meets the 2017 OSHA silica standard.
Drop in or call us on 02 9525 3095 for a demonstration on this world leading technology!