Imer Mortar Mix 750 3 Phase Electric
The Imer M750 Mortar Man is a large capactity forced action screed mixer. A 3 phase motor ensures plenty of power for mixing even the denses products. Its high performance paddle designed and agitator paddle will give you lean mortar fast!
The Imer M750 Mortar Man Electric is suitable for tilers screed mixes, render mixes, playground rubber, gypsum base vermiculite products, construction grouts and levelling compounds.
This Forced action mixer has a heavy duty bowl and material outlet giving you years of trouble free mixing.
- Easy to move and comfortable to use thanks to the pneumatic wheels and legs adjustable in height
- New design of the discharge opening protection to ensure maximum precision and minimum effort in handling
- Material loading is made easy with the grid with bag-splitting blade
- Mixing is fast and discharge speed is optimum thanks to the planetary mixing system
- Paddles with rubber inserts for cleaning the drum
- Protection cover on the rotation shaft to distribute the material uniformly
- Maximum safety for the operator with the paddle rotation stopping device when the protection grid of the drum is opened
- Gearbox unit with gears in oil bath to ensure long life of the machine and a low noise level
- Legs can be extended and are remarkably stable for operating with a wide variety of mortar buckets
- Optimum answer to working requirements for both bagged pre-mixed materials and silos
- Electric safety limit switch
- Three-phase 400V/50Hz electric motor
- Thermal-magnetic switch with IP 55 no-volt coil and IP 67 plug (version with electric motor)
- Grid with bag-splitting blades: provides good visibility and protects against accidental contact
- Pneumatic wheels and torsion bar for excellent on-site mobility
Country Of Manufacture: Italy