Aluminium Lauxes Linear Floor Grate: Stone or Tile Insert 100mm (W) x 35mm (D)
Carefully designed and manufactured from triple anodised aluminium to create a robust, cost effective and versatile drainage solution for indoor and outdoor use.
- Rust proof
- Top grate easily removes for cleaning
- Choice of 2 colours
- Easy to cut to desired length
- No welding required
- No major plumbing involved as waste can be positioned anywhere along the bottom tray
- The ability to extend beyond 5.6m with the use of Lauxes joiners.
Each Kit contains: 2 x end caps + 1 x Channel & Grill + 1 x Pop Waste (of your choice).
LIFETIME RUSTPROOF WARRANTY
Cutting & Assembly Instructions:
For ease of cutting Lauxes grates, we recommend the use of a compound mitre saw fitted with a multi-material cutting blade 80 tooth or more. A Lauxes TCT hole saw is also recommended to drill the hole for the waste outlet.
- Cut the bottom tray 2mm shorter than desired length to allow end caps to be fitted.
- Cut the top grate 5mm shorter than the bottom tray to allow for easy roll in of top grate and tidy fit.
- Using a 40mm or 50mm Lauxes hole saw, drill out drainage hole in the bottom tray only, at the required position depending on the location of the waste pipe.
- Insert the end caps into the bottom tray and secure with a bead of silicone on the inside of the tray.
- Place silicone around the lip of the pop waste and secure to the drilled hole on the underside of the bottom tray.
Installation to be by a licensed plumber and in accordance with AS/NZS 3500.2. Note: All components are supply only, nothing will be assembled by us.