The RUBI DU-200 EVO is an electric cutter with a mobile head, designed for renovations and light work.
It's perfect for general ceramic tile cutting. The DU-200 EVO electric cutter is especially suitable for cutting floor BIII type tiles and glazed stoneware (BIIa type) tiles.
The RUBI DU-200 EVO electric cutter is equipped with a 1.1 hp (0.8 kW) direct-drive motor, and thermal protector.
The head of the DU-200 EVO RUBI electric cutter slides on 4 bearings, and is hinged at 45º to perform mitre cuts, also being equipped with a bi-material handle to give the user greater ergonomic comfort.
The DU-200 EVO RUBI electric cutter includes a 200 mm continuous rim diamond blade as standard, for general cutting of ceramic tiles. (CEV-PRO type). 8 W water pump refrigeration of the blade with flow control valve to adapt the flow rate to each type of ceramic material.
The innovative chassis design includes a more efficient water collection system, allowing you to recover up to 50% more water. The 8 litre tank is easily removable, both for filling and for cleaning and transport.
The RUBI DU-200 EVO electric cutter includes a system of folding legs, which besides providing the tool with greater stability, also offers professionals a working height of 90 cm.
The wheels and handle built into the chassis greatly facilitate the handling and transport of the DU-200 EVO.
The DU-200 EVO electric cutter incorporates a millimetric aluminium square as standard, and an adjustable lateral stop for repetitive and angular cuts, with a range of action from 0 ° to 45 °.
The RUBI brand is known for the great durability and quality of its tools. For more than 65 years, RUBI has only manufactured products of high durability and strength, to give the best performance in the toughest working conditions and adapting to the demands of each market.
- Built-in foldable legs. Very easy to fix.
- Wheels and handle for a more comfortable transport and handling.
- External water tank, easy to handle and clean.
- Bi-material handle, better ergonomics.
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings and foldable for mitre cuts.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and adjustable square from 0 to 45°.
- Direct drive and reinforced chassis.
- Corrugated tube to protect power cable and water pipe.
- Served with cable and Ø200mm diamond blade type CEV-PRO.
- The displayed product may not correspond exactly with the actual model.
- Composite Stones