Aqua Mix Ex-Treme Clean - 3.8L
- A non-flammable, heavy-viscosity acidic gel cleaner designed to remove years of accumulated discolouration from air pollution or carbon build-up, stains from smoke, soot, red soil and rust.
- Perfect for stone facades and retaining walls
- Effective rust & red soil remover
- Safer than applying harsh acids and does not attack cement like most acids.
For use on:
Unpolished natural stone, concrete pavers, masonry surfaces, ceramic, porcelain, grout, quarry, Saltillo, terra-cotta, and other acid resistant materials.
- Polished, acid-sensitive stone (such as marble and limestone)
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Mixing with ammoniated cleaners, such as bleach, as harmful fumes will result
- Acids of all kinds may mark, lighten, or change the colour of cement type material, metallic glazes and some natural stones such as marble and limestone
General Surface Prep:
Test a small area according to application instructions to determine desired results.
Application of Product:
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product. Read entire label before using. Remove loose debris. Pre-wet the surface with water and remove excess before applying solution. Mix Ex-Treme® as follows:
LIGHT BUILDUP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 4 parts water.
MODERATE BUILDUP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 2 parts water.
HEAVY BUILDUP: Use undiluted.
Liberally apply solution with paint roller, brush or sponge. Allow to dwell up to 30 minutes. DO NOT ALLOW SOLUTION TO DRY ON SURFACE. Apply additional solution if drying occurs. Agitate with scrub brush thoroughly rinse with clean water. For vertical surfaces a garden hose or high-pressure washer may be used to rinse area. Mop or wet vacuum dirty solution. Heavy buildup may require additional applications and a longer dwell time.
Cleaning of equipment:
Clean tools with water before material dries.