MEGAPOXY P1 is a two component gap filling adhesive based on DGEBA epoxy resin and carbonate free filler.
Easy to use, this product sets after mixing with excellent properties for a wide range of applications.
MEGAPOXY P1 is volatile organic compounds free (Nil V.O.C.) and is suitable for use in repairs of structures that are in contact with potable water. MEGAPOXY P1 complies with AS/NZS 4020:2005 “Testing of Products For Use In Contact with Drinking Water”. Megapoxy P1 is resistant to hydrogen sulphide that may be present in pipes and plants used for treatment of sewage.
MEGAPOXY P1 is suitable for protection of reinforcing steel where concrete cover is insufficiently thick, and to prevent corrosion Megapoxy P1 can be applied directly to steel, grit blasted to a bright metal finish. Properly mixed and applied Megapoxy P1 is a stone solid that will retain strength permanently.
Recommended Applications for bonding, filling and repair:
• Precast concrete articles
• Concrete pipes and tanks Fibreglass articles
• Metal to metal or concrete
• Fibreglass articles
• Grouting bolts
• Concrete floors and stairs
• Natural stones
• Concrete column
• Bricks and ceramics
• In-situ formed concrete
• Bonding compressed
• Flush-filling countersunk screws in fibre cement sheet cement sheet CHARACTERISTICS
• VOC Free
• Simple 1:1 mix ratio
• Creamy Texture, blend easily
• No – Sag on vertical & overhead surfaces
• Adhere and cures under adverse conditions(cold & damp)
• Good strength retention after prolonged immersion in water
• High strength permanent bonds
• Excellent tensile and compressive strengths, superior to concrete
• Excellent chemical resistance