Soroto 80 litre Mixer
The orignial Mortar Screed Mixers Over 25 years in the market Made in Denmark
The best quality mix you've ever seen
*This is a bulk item extra freight charge applies*
The SoRoTo 80 L is our most popular model.
The success stems for its versatility.
The SoRoTo 80 L is the best choice both if you are involved in building new houses or in large repair jobs.
Where traditional paddle mixers only reach the doorway, the SoRoTo Mixer rolls easily through doors. You can take the flexible SoRoTo Mixer with you anywhere you like. There's no need to do it the hard way and carry mixing materials to remote corners - SoRoTo's right on the spot.
The SoRoTo 80 L with its specialised paddles can mix all materials from sand and cement to self-level epoxies.
Air entrapment is kept to a minimum. Cement and polymer based materials can achieve a perfect homogeneous mix.
The SoRoTo Mixer is easy to transport and to handle
It runs on single phase (110/240 Volts) and weighs only 65 kg.
Advantages not be ignored!
• Removable paddles for ease of cleaning, without using tools.
• By tipping the mixer it can easily be loaded onto a car by means of the small wheels.
• Protective - motor switch Start/stop. The emergency stop may always be released without risks for operator, machine or material.
• Contents of bag are poured through charging hopper fitted with bag splitter attachment.
• After 3-5 minutes the perfect mix is discharged through chute at bottom of drum.
• The charging hopper is mounted on hinges and equipped with automatic mechanical switch to meet safety regulations.
• Rubber strap secures the charging hopper during transportation.
• In case of wear you can only need to change one paddle if the others are all right.
Concrete with aggregate*)
Dry mixes like paint, whitewash
Concrete repair materials
= max 800 l/h (40 lt)
= max 1,200 l/h (60 lt)
= max 1,600 l/h (80 lt)
= max 2,000 l/h (100 lt)
= max 2,400 l/h (120 lt)
Technical specifications 80 L
Voltage: 110 or 230 V
Motor: 1,1 kW
Paddle speed: 30 rpm
Drum capacity: 81 litres
Actual yield: 80 litres
Total height: 106 cm
Width/length: 60 cm/75 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Made in: Denmark