Aqua Mix® Enrich ‘N’ Seal™
A premium, no-sheen, enhanced-look, 100% polymer-solid, penetrating sealer formulated to darken, enrich, and highlight the character and beauty of unsealed natural stone.
- Rejuvenates the color and improves the appearance of worn and weathered stone
- May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer
- Allows moisture-vapor transmission
- Effectively seals and darkens the color of grout joints
- Unsealed natural stone such as marble, granite, slate, limestone,
- travertine, quartzite, and sandstone
- Effective for interior and exterior applications
Limitations to the Product
- Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non-recommended surface as product is not completely removable
- Sealers and finishes should not be used before or after use of Enrich’N'Seal™
- If Enrich’N'Seal™ is not wiped completely dry within 5 minutes, a residue may form. If residue occurs, use a scrub brush or floor machine with Aqua Mix® NanoScrub® or HeavyDuty Tile & Grout
- Cleaner to remove sealer residue. Always try a small test area to ensure results. If results are not satisfactory, contact Technical Services for additional options
- Keep floor surfaces dry and clean to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents. Routine pressure-washing will affect expected wear
- Sealers will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids or caustic chemicals
General Surface Prep
Surface should be dry, clean and free of waxes, sealers, or finishes. Do not apply directly over silicone sealers, oil or wax based finishes. TileLab® Heavy-Duty Stripper & Cleaner will clean the surface and remove wax or old acrylic finishes. Place a few drops of water on various tiles. If water doesn’t penetrate, additional removal is necessary. Gloss Sealer & Finish can be applied over any TileLab® sealer except Stone Sealer & Enhancer. New installations need to be cured at least 48 hours before application. Clay and Saltillo tile may require extended drying time depending on temperature and humidity. Make sure the tiles are completely dry before application. Test product in obscure area to ensure desirable results. Aqua Mix® Enrich ‘N’ Seal™
Application of Product
Read entire label before using. For new installations, sealer can be applied to a dry surface as soon as 72 hours after grouting. Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings. Apply using a sponge, brush, paint pad, cotton towel, or sprayer. NOTE: Avoid overlapping and rundown. On vertical surfaces, apply bottom to top or apply to each tile prior to installation. Be sure any sealer that does not penetrate surface is polished dry off surface within 5 minutes of each application using absorbent paper or cotton towels. If sealer residue is not completely removed from stone and grout surface within 5 minutes of application, a residue may form. If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time betweenapplications. Some highly porous surfaces may require an additional application after full cure insuring that all residue is removed within 5 minutes. Clean applicator tools with mineral spirits after each use.
Apply over clean stone or tile a minimum of 16 hours prior to grouting – follow application procedures above.
Ready for surface traffic in 12 hours after final application. Keep dry for 12 hours. Achieves full cure in 48 hours.
Cleaning of equipment
Clean tools and hands with soap and water immediately after use.
- Close container tightly after each use
- Store in original container only
- Store and use between temperatures of 40°F 90°F (4°C 32°C)
- Dispose of residue or any unused leftover product in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local requirements
FLAMMABLE. MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. Keep away from heat and sources of ignition. Wear skin
and eye protection. Do not breathe vapor or spray. Contains alkyl alkoxy silane. If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting, seek medical attention.
Custom® Building Products warrants to the original consumer purchaser that its product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of one year following the date of original purchase. Custom’s® sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the product. Some states, countries or territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation orexclusion may not apply to you. This warranty will not extend to any product which has been modified in any way or which has not been used in accordance with Custom’s® printed instructions. Custom® makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or from one country/territory to another. Click for details and complete warranty information.
Use an appropriate TileLab® or Aqua Mix® neutral cleaner for routine cleaning.
Additional product information is available from the manufacturer upon request.
EXPECTED WEAR UP TO 15 YEARS
- Will vary depending on hardness and texture of surface, type of area, surface wear, frequency, and type of maintenance products used
- Exterior applications may require more frequent reapplications
- Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods, and high-alkaline, acidic, or solvent-based cleaners will affect wear
Depends on type of stone or tile, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.
Size: 1 Gallon (3.78 L)
Min Coverage: 500 sq. ft. (46 M² )
Max Coverage: 1,500 sq. ft. (140 M²)